- relieves stomach flu~nausea/vomiting.
- soothes hives/skin rash.
- alleviates hard menstrual cycles and pain. and stops wound bleeding. I
- reduces fevers (causes sweating, which bring down fevers naturally) common cold, hay fever
- fights bacteria.
- acts as a decongestant (yarrow contains a drying effect and seems to improve coughs and sinus infections)
- skin circulation and opens skin pores. This herb is commonly used as an astringent in organic skin care.
- anti-inflammatory qualities. parts are used to make medicine.
- dysentery, diarrhea, loss of appetite,
- gastrointestinal (GI) tract discomfort, and to induce sweating.
- Some people chew the fresh leaves to relieve toothache.